Friday, January 23, 2015

Robbin Thompson - Candy Apple Red

I will save my "heartsong", "Sweet Virginia Breeze" until springtime. So another Robbin Thompson song I love is Candy Apple Red. It reminds me of riding around in the car with my parents in the 80's.

I love The Robbin Thompson band. I always have. The music is truly Virginia. It feels like Dogwoods and drives in the spring down Interstate 64 with the windows down.

No matter what music phase I was going through in my life when I heard a Robbin Thompson Band song it was jam and sing =).

I post this now because I follow Robbin Thompson on Facebook. I know that he is under the weather at the moment, and I wanted to publicly shout out to him how much his music is appreciated. Not just this song either. Many others as well. Feel better soon Robbin! Lots of us out here sending you prayers!!


Enjoy the song! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment