Monday, December 8, 2014

Free

I haven't posted any country yet. Though I do love country music, it wasn't until my 20's that I learned to appreciate it.

I only got into Zac Brown Band a couple of few years ago. Back when 'Toes' was big and every radio station was using it as their 5 oclock Friday song. Good choice ;). Anyways, I saw them in concert twice. They sound amazing in person.

I love listening to the harmonies and blending in their music. the instruments all come together so well that you forget that there is more than just one. Not to mention that ZBB violinist Jimmy De Martini is a beast on fiddle. He just blows me away every time i watch or hear him play. This band brings together so many elements from old southern rock, to a small bit of island flair (but not too much), and country.

If I had to pick one song that Id say I loved above all else it would be Free (+intro). So I will feature that here, but there are others, like Chicken Fried, and Colder Weather. Ok I just thought of 5 more so I will stop before this becomes a list too long to feature. Im just going to post Free today. I'm sure there will be more from ZBB :)

No comments:

Post a Comment