Thursday, December 18, 2014

Hooked on a feelin....GoG Soundtrack

So we went to see Guardians of the Galaxy when it came out. I will admit I wasn't excited to be going to the movie theater. I am not a big go to the theater person. I hate sitting still staring at a screen for 2 hours. And if there's a lot of action in the movie i get antsy and have to get up and move around. I'm a dork yes.

Imagine my surprise.... this little movie that could... keep me in my seat for the ENTIRE run time and then the credits too.

I have watched this movie now so many times. We have it digitally, and we got the Blu Ray. We have the deluxe soundtrack. We are total fans. If you haven't seen it yet you must! The music just makes it so perfect. All of the popular music is 70's and then it also has a full score (i heart motion picture musical scores!!!)

So check out this movie, because then you too will want to run out and buy the soundtrack and the dancing baby Groot, who I must shamelessly plug as my favorite character in the movie! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment